View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 12:53 PM   #12
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
I debased myself, incongruously, today. It rained all day, and I had been wasting in the coop, letting my fingernails grow, and lounging around au naturel, the weather beating down inesscesantly on the concrete canopies and drumming a buzzing, hissing static tattoo. The light from the sun glowed a dull, muted yellow through the grey of the pregnant clouds and my lungs filled with the swirling blue steel of cigarette smoke. Scratching fingers gouged red tracks on unwashed skin, a maze of raw lines etched; and then fading; marking the progress of seconds filtered through a haze of nicotine and desperate, sweaty longing. Dirt crumbled and collected in the recesses of unmarked nether regions, a monument of slovenliness and apathy.