View Single Post
Old 10.06.2009, 08:38 AM   #42
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha thanks Nefeli. This one.. I mean, I dunno. It went well, she hangs out with other guys, so you know, I dunno if she's really my girlfriend or anything, or will be, but um.. you know. It might get to that point. We'll see. As far as physical attraction, well, I like things about both of them that are different, but yeah they definitely have a lot of similarities, haha. This one seems a little less insane and a little more agressive and a little more mature but also a little less interested in things I'm interested in as well. We actually have a lot in common, we both live at home and are saving our money to buy a house.. I dunno. We'll see how things go. We're supposed to go iceskating this Sunday.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|