View Single Post
Old 05.04.2014, 03:29 AM   #31
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I am the one who have had twice chance to see them, but never saw them. The first time their gig was 600km away from me & I havenīt got enough money. Second time there was family reasons. But if I had known 2003 was last time in Finland, I would have really tried to see them even it would be difficult.

One fact is no-one of them canīt make as great material alone as they made together in SY. Well, if they will make one tour and come to Finland (or at least in Sweden) I will be satisfied. But if they wonīt ever reunite, I just have to be satisfied. I really have enjoyed their solos althought theyīre not as great as any SY record.

I saw them four times, and not once was I disappointed. And again, I would by no means be shocked if they played again at some point. We shall see. Since the break up, I've seen Lee once, Thurston when he was touring the Demolished Thoughts material, and Kim once w/ White/Light. All three shows were great. Catch 'em if ya can, friend.