View Single Post
Old 01.09.2014, 08:28 PM   #17760
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, Oscar season. It's raining DVD screeners.

Unfortunately, the only two I've seen:

1- Out of the Furnace. Mostly sucked. Can't watch Christian Bale anymore. He's always ACTING, y'know? Always giving such a PERFORMANCE. Casey Affleck is so much more interesting by doing so much less.

2- Lone Survivor- It begins with "Based on a True Story" and ends with footage of the real soldiers who battled it out with the Taliban in Afghanistan (and lost). What's inbetween is horrendous bullshit. "Hollywood" in the worst sense of the term. Deeply insulting to the real men and their loved ones. No has ever died in battle in slow-mo backed by a dramatic symphony. Acting was mostly good, but the actors were betrayed by a shallow, opportunistic director/liar out to make some propaganda.

Today and tomorrow: BLUE JASMINE and WOLF OF WALL STREET. C'mon Woody and Marty. Don't let me down.

And yes, I'll get around to Blacanieve. Swear.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|