View Single Post
Old 12.14.2006, 03:06 PM   #24
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
i usually only do shrooms out in nature, but i had the great idea to eat some before seeing radiohead at bonnaroo before realizing "hey i'm in a sea of shitty radiohead fans that don't even smoke dope". and there i was, bugging out, wearing nothing but a sarong and tweaking around like thom yorke. plus i was reeeaaaallly dehydrated and had no way to get more water or piss for like 5 hours because i was up so close & didn't want to lose my spot. so part of the time i thought i was going to die. radiohead was beautiful, though, i felt really strange, like my body was made out of dust and there was no moisture left in my skin. all the lights were damn cool and the music was perfect except i forgot my earplugs (of course, the day i'm standing in front of the biggest PA system i have ever seen). before the show they played dub for an hour and the bass was pretty painful. even though it was so loud i could still hear EVERYTHING around me- every single lame indie kid singing along or talking on their cell phone ("dude! i'm seeing radiohead! what?"). it was very strange. 've never done acid, i know a few too many people that are in syd barrett-mode. as donovan says: "the natural high is the best high of them all".

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|