View Single Post
Old 08.28.2020, 04:19 PM   #4285
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
This might be of interest to Symbols, or any other architecture fan on here I'm not aware of. Anyway, this Summer I kind of had this unofficial project I decided to dub "Open Doors Of Vienna". In short: Walking through Vienna in Summer, you'll find many entrances to residential buildings wide open. It's been a pleasure of mine to just take a look and marvel at the architecture when I get the chance to for many years. But only now I decided to actively make it into some sort of project. So I took my newest analogue camera and made it my objective to find as many of those gems as possible. Those are some of the results. Mostly film, because I like the combination of old buildings and 35mm.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|