View Single Post
Old 05.21.2010, 01:52 AM   #81
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I really don't have much of a space to "blog" so I hope no one is too offended if I do it here. I wrote this just maybe an hour ago.

Sometimes it feels as though the principle of non-contradiction is our first line of defense against the truth. Here I am, sitting over a bottle of cheap sake and a paraplegic future (the result of numerous fractures and displacements upon my career's spinal column). I don't mind it so much, though, as this is probably the most free I've ever been in my life. However, it does drain on the would-be peripatetic, coupled with the guilt of having forsaken that strolling wisdom and the foreknowledge that no measure of distance can afford me another tabula rasa, if I ever had one. Instead, you're left to the tough task of scrubbing the decks within an inch of their frame, which is a hard task without resulting in total cuntdom. A good 'second skin' is something that is happened upon by accident and fits even more naturally than the first. It's tailored in the back of the mind (Eventuality, Adhesiveness, or Philoprogenitiveness suggests the creepy Phrenology bust looming behind me). Does a 'third skin' exist, or does someone just say 'second skin' again? Is anyone keeping tally? I feel pathetic and I don't want to be. I know more about the ins and outs of 'existentialism' than your average person but without it working the good effects which it would in deeper souls. Carpe diem is another hour or two sleeping in. This rant has done me good, though. Tomorrow, I will.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|