Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 03.21.2020, 11:45 PM   #469
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I wish BandCamp was offering this deal all weekend. Better yet, “Fee Free Friday’s” each and every Friday until this foolishness is over!!!

NYC NOISE ROUNDUP

For those of you who enjoy odd and strange noise, here is a significant (and possibly complete) list of NYC NOISE artist......be sure to check out, Sandy Ewen!!
I regretfully missed out on a Sandy Ewen & Bill Nace release that was available via Post-Materialization Music's Bandcamp not so long ago. Paypal issues got in the way of ordering the lathe cut record, and I couldn't afford to spend crazy dollars on a test pressing (still available now).
She is great (have seen her play solo; with Tom Carter; and Garden Medium), and I know she has made some interesting collaborations with artists from Mexico. She's very prolific and there are lots of recordings (a few of them for free) on Bandcamp. To associate her with the noise/free-jazz/experimental scene from Texas wouldn't be absurd, either.

Hopefully, these "Fee-Free Fridays" would happen more often, though it'd be better if it weren't behind circumstances such as apocalyptic as these. I purchased The Observatory's "August Is The Cruellest", Thought Forms' self-titled record (10th anniversary reissue), which I've been dying to have for a long while now; and "ABOVE US ONLY SKY" by Lingua Ignota, to lift my spirit.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|