Thread: UK elections
View Single Post
Old 06.12.2017, 12:44 PM   #19
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=demonrail666]
Quote:
I don't necessarily disagree with her decision to have an election (at least from a tactical point of view)

Nah, it was nothing more than a power grab by her. She and the conservatives were in a decent position. She could have gone into negotiations waving the flag and then all things being well come out smelling of roses. But no she got cocky and most of all greedy.

Quote:
I can't for the life of me understand the thinking behind her manifesto. She had this in the bag. Even with her lack of charisma, all she had to do was say a couple of good things about Brexit and wait for a landslide. Why aggravate the grey-vote she's so dependent on by targeting them for tax? Why needlessly alienate potential voters by reversing the ban on fox-hunting, especially when anyone in favour of it was likely always gonna vote Tory anyway? Did she really think refusing to debate Corbyn would reflect better on her than on him? Seriously, how did she let herself get into a position where she couldn't get a majority over a party with a self confessed marxist in charge of the budget, a leader who struggled to throw off his associations with the IRA (during a campaign marked by three terror attacks) ... and Diane Abbott.

It was a disaster every step of the way. Fuck 'em. They showed their true colours with this manifesto and whilst they didn't lose, they certainly didn't win either.

God knows who can replace her though.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|