View Single Post
Old 01.19.2016, 12:11 PM   #95
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
i thought it was announced a couple yearss ago a Cruel Winter?

I know nothing about that.
Last I heard Pusha was being questioned about it, asked if another G.O.O.D. Music "sampler" was in the label's future. He said he was definitely into it.

What's funny is that Cruel Summer really isn't a sampler. It features tons of non-GOOD Music artists, and it ultimately flows more or less like a Kanye West album. Which is awesome, certainly. But now that's what I want and expect from Cruel Summer II (or Cruel Winter?). I don't want it to be a compilation. I want it to be a "Kanye & Friends" joint that's batshit crazy and goes hard as hell.

To me, Cruel Summer is like the sister album to Watch the Throne. The silver to WTT's gold. A sequel would have to ride the same wave for it to work. If he wants to drop a proper GOOD sampler, he's gonna need to rebrand it and start something new.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|