View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 02:17 AM   #46277
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I can empathize, Severian. I think many people can, actually! I feel like a great underachiever compared to many of my peers, often. Then other times I look back over the arc of a lifetime and I'm quite impressed with what I've been able to do, not least of which has been to make a long and productive career from a bachelor's in English and journalism! Not an easy field to make a lasting career in.

Also, I keep looking forward. At 60, I feel in many ways that I've only begun, and I intend to keep going for a long time to come. Like my golden retriever, I remain eternally optimistic.
I think one of the today´s people´s big problem seem to be (at least in the western countries) that everybody´s must achieve something big. I don´t think I have achieved anything real big but still I think I have had interesting life as this far. And I think there is still coming interesting things into my life and that´s enough to me.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|