Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2019, 02:14 PM   #140
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=h8kurdt]
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

How?

One of the biggest (amongst many) cons given by leavers was that Britain would have countries running over each other to give trade deals with us. Instead it's been an absolute mess where even Japan don't want to deal with us.

Given how much of a mess the negotiations have been it baffles me how people can think we're better off out. I actually can't think of one positive to come out of all this.
how usb-fixing prevents innovation?

by slowing down the introduction of more advanced connector types?

im old enough to remember serial and parallel ports, sata, esata, usb of course, firewire, lightning, thunderbolt?? dvi mini display hdmi usb-c now.... not all ports same fucntion but ports be changing constantly in search of faster/cheaper/better

i dont know why the new apple usbc charger is different at the base hahaha. narrow. does not fit a usb-a/b charger. maybe on purpose to block?

had to buy an anker adapter to hook up to the old macpro wide usb to usbc

anyway, yes i get that it makes trash.... BUT...

maybe trash collection could be innovated instead? you gonna end up with a bunch of dead wires regardless, might as well incentivize recycling/recyclability instead of fixing a protocol? think of the children! (lol no, think of future miniatures, eg., watches)

as for the other, seems to me the eu is free within its borders and mildly protectionistic without. i am no expert. but if there are all these “rules” to comply with... could you just trade without them?

also no independent trade deal can happen till you leave the eu. right? i was just trying to find out but see no clear answer.

anyway i see singapore and the eu have a free trade treaty.. just some rules look like (ofc itks a fucking poster, gonna simplify)

http://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-...ore-agreement/

cound england have its own eu treaty post brexit? i mean even after hard brexit. just a trade deal.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|