View Single Post
Old 02.24.2010, 07:05 PM   #37
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm glad they're on TRL and VH1 now or whatever with Liars and Animal Collective and Static-X.

Hahahahaha. I just died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I've been listening to Animal Collective since about 2005 and I used to think they were this totally weird experimental band... but now people I know personally listen to them without my influence and they are nominated for Brit awards and making catchy synth songs and etc.

Yeah I remember in like '06 me and a friend started flipping out because we had finally met someone else who knew who AC were. Seems like everyone around here knows 'em now days. They're even "played out" for most people now. Making them hip and indie again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Their production has always annoyed me quite a bit, as Jamie's voice is mixed way too loud, and there are annoying noises that abruptly interrupt the flow. While, again, this stuff interested me a while back, now it's just hard to listen to.

Yeah, that's why the sound mixer at the show kept on turning him down. It was hilarious watching him have to politely explain that the songs are supposed to sound the way they did.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|