View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 11:48 PM   #5
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
seriously name me some good thurston noise releases because i can't think of ONE.

i have less respect for someone who says they don't like sy because of how it sounds rather than what is actually going on in it. surely that is just flippant taste you are talking about rather than the actual substance.

i did use to like sy a lot that's why i think about it so much. in a way i still do like them but i am trying to kill that taste off because its so stagnant and not leading anywhere and that's why i am thinking and writing about them in such detail.
This confuses me. You say that flippant taste is irrelevant to "actual substance," but your following paragraph speaks toward a basis in taste to which you are trying to intellectualize away, which I assume is what you mean by "actual substance." Doesn't that admit that taste is the base substance of it all?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|