View Single Post
Old 11.24.2008, 08:45 PM   #3
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I could probably make a case, I was actually thinking about Harry Pussy earlier (i like shaved way better) and how they're one of those bands where you can never have enough of thier recordings. Even when they would pretty much play the same song over and over in a different set, every time they play a song is a totally unique experience that can not be repeated, at thier worst they were thier best and vice versa. One of my all time favorites without a doubt. If I had to choose two bands to reporesent the two different sides of rock, conventional and destroyed say, itd prolly be Blue Oyster Cult and Harry Pussy.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|