View Single Post
Old 01.23.2008, 08:35 AM   #172
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
some game! i couldnt believe what i was seeing and its not like the arse put out a poor side of kids or anything. spurs hammered them, destroyed them to a point where the ref intervened in 2 arseboys fighting with each other. they fell apart and it was great! ramos has done wonders with the defence as well, we looked strong and steady even under a lot of pressure...... amazing game, probably the finest spurs match ive witnessed in 25 years following the club....

BRING ON UNITED NOW!

I do think that if Ledley was fit at the start of the season things would have been very different, its the same set of players (Bar Cerny) as Jol had. I tend to think MJ got a bad deal.
And yeah, it wasnt the kids because they had Fabregas (i know he is a kid but hes a first teamer) on for an hour. But Im starting to disbelieve this Fabregas hype, i think Adebayor is the one who really does it for them. If Wenger started with Adebayor i think the game would have been different. Of course, we would have still won, but its nice to think Wenger fucked up.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|