View Single Post
Old 10.24.2014, 12:02 AM   #65
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
were you not paying attention in 1997 when Dig Me Out was the darling of the music press???

I remember Dog Me Out better than you remember your last shit!
Ok, so full disclosure: this is probably a bit of an exaggeration.
;p

Point is, the "music press" was still a press in 1997. Printing presses were involved, and we were minus one bigass music site that has become more destructive to local scenes than the one ring was to the hearts of men.

My point? I dunno. Fucking had a bad day, and I'm takin it out on YOU westside!!!

Na, I'm all talk. We cool. Im just bitter that Unwound isn't having this kind of "OMG HEARD ROUND THE WORLD" reception. If they got a single slice of the SK fanfare, I think they'd consider making more of their reissue series, and maybe playing a show or five hundred.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|