View Single Post
Old 05.27.2015, 09:58 AM   #46739
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Am I being too mean? I didn't say "retarded."

it's not about degree, it's how the direction goes from talking about music with someone one disagrees with to getting personal with a heretic.

i don't see eye to eye with antonio das mortes but i believe he's sincere in his opinions and not trolling, so there's a chance for him to tell me something i don't know and for me to do the same in return. maybe it works, maybe it comes to nothing, but still, worth the try.

i was watching neil degrasse tyson on charlie rose yesterday and he was talking about how you could place a spaceship next to an asteroid and use its gravity ever so slightly so it wouldn't hit the earth. just a little gravity to give it a tug and the orbit changes-- no need to use nukes.

but see, a little gravity could also deviate a perfectly innocent asteroid to hit the earth. and then, flames & flames.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|