View Single Post
Old 12.11.2014, 01:42 AM   #95
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
it was Jesus:

Mark 9:43 King James Version (KJV)

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

oh yeah, shit, you're right, that was "mark" (whoever that was). well, those are some mean ugly fairytales anyway, and i wouldn't give them any credence, much less in a literal reading which is just plain nonsense. generally speaking, monotheisms are a horror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i just want to get a minimum wage job with shelter and medical as Courtney's butler. whatever i gotta do to qualify i'll do what She says. butlers have been known to be very skilled manservants

ha, i could use a butler but pony has already promised to do the cleaning. i can't pay though. also, i'm no courtney love. sorry!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|