View Single Post
Old 06.17.2013, 10:48 PM   #17107
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Tree of Life.

Shit. It was like a youtube movie of hubble deep scan images from NASA's website spliced with some Discovery HD stock footage (and I would have honestly preferred watching something educational like Atlas or NOVA) and really choppy, depressing, college-art film about people's exaggerated grieving. Then there were the boring childhood scenes with the terrible soundtrack. That first awkward funeral? Wow. As if real funerals aren't fucking hard enough, but to sit through this terrible one on film (twice no less)? I do wish my parish had a hat rack there by the candles, I never know where to stash my ball cap during Mass.

Yeesh. This is was what everybody was raving about a few years ago? I couldn't even sit through the whole thing it was so bad.

neither coudl i! i fucking turned it off and sent back the disc. terrence malick = the cure for insomnia.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|