View Single Post
Old 06.26.2012, 11:32 AM   #30
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
It definitely feels like to me that SY are over or definitely in long term hiatus, if Thurston and the crew felt compelled to keep SY going it would be happening now like it had been for the last 30 or so years...and Thurston wouldn't necessarily be having this new "band". I'm going to say that this Chelsea Light Moving eventhough it is the same musicians he's been working with for the last several years it is likely different in that it may be a collaborated song writing effort (and different than any of the other projects he has done over the years), otherwise it would be another Thurston solo album...

I agree with Tesla69 they are working too hard on other things and SY seems like something that has been shelved for each of them.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|