View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 11:32 AM   #27
Cunt
bad moon rising

Cunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's assesCunt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i guess i don't understand when you talk. but it does mean you'll get a product if you pledge $200 or more

Pledge $200 or more

100 backers All gone!

EARLY BIRD – With this Early Bird special, get one First Edition Black PonoPlayer. Savings of $199 off $399 retail value. Plus: Website Thanks.

Estimated delivery: Oct 2014
Add $15 USD to ship outside the US
B-but it said so on the internet

Virtually every kickstarter promises a reward in exchange of a pledge, but it’s simply a blind promise between the project creator and the project backers, nothing more.
Believe me, it wouldn’t be the first successfully funded kickstarter that failed to deliver on its promises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh…. I LIKE THAT! with high-res formats i can buy from studios? or do i have to "transfer from LP"? all music FLACs I've seen are 16/44. i'm going to start looking, but please share links if you can. if i could stuff my NAS with FAT FLACs i'd be a happier person.

24 bit WAVs enough for you?
This is probably a good round up of the most popular services:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...e_music_stores
Cunt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|