View Single Post
Old 10.10.2010, 05:51 AM   #12723
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses

"The Stendhal Syndrome" This was only the second Argento I've seen after "Suspiria". I thought it was good, but not great. Never been a big Asia Argento fan as an actress. I went into the movie expecting not to like it.

I watched this tonight. I was in the mood for a fun, B-horror movie. Boy did this deliver. It was a mixed bag though. It basically wants to be "Friday the 13th" on a ski mountain. All the main actresses were cute. Yet there was only some brief nudity from them, which was odd and disappointing because you see some guy's ass in it too. Some of the kills were done well, but then a few were off screen. Then the ending was of Sci-fi original movie quality. So basically this movie was all over the place. I rated it two stars.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|