View Single Post
Old 06.12.2014, 03:56 PM   #11
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I'm jealous....like super insane jealous.

I wasn't able to see them until like 2007 :/

AND I had to go by myself...but who fucking cares. It's Blonde Redhead!

There was a point in the show where Amedeo had Kazu pinned, face/body first, into the Marshall stack...tons of noise swirl and Kazu wailing like a banshee. It was so erotic. I'll never forget the sexual energy. Amazing and dangerous.

I just spun their self-titled album for the first time in years. Wow. The Smells Like Records/Steve Shelley link led me to them back then. I had only heard 'Sciuri Sciuri' before buying and will never forget hearing 'I Don't Want U' for the first time. Sonic Youth had exposed me to some fairly avant stuff, but I wasn't ready for what I was hearing at the time. The rest of the album isn't as abstract and I "get" that song with ease these days...
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|