View Single Post
Old 07.29.2013, 12:02 PM   #17237
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Herzog was awesomely creepy and scary. Wish they had used him further.

Killing was dull. The robbery was cliche central. There were some good bits, but overall the movie was even more boring than Reacher.

Both of tyhose movies suck in that to minimize costs, there are NO PEOPLE EXISTING IN THEIR WORLD! They can enter public areas of buildings, and no one is there but them. I hate the whole thing of kiling softly. so boring. I hated every single character and saw no reason to give a fuck who died and who didn't. I am sick of movies where we are supposed to cheer a killer as he kills people we are supposed to hate, but are exactly like them. stupid shitty writing.

killing without repercussions works in movies that do not try to take themselves seriously. In Jackie Archer and in Killing Softly, the body counts are high and the deaths are filmed in slow mo as if theya re ballet. THEY ARE NOT. I miss the days when John Woo was orchestrating violence in Killer and HardBoiled.