View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 03:19 PM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Oh yeah, my feminism is for non-humans.
Since I'm part of the women rights board of a large human rights organization, I'm going to take your complaint up to the directors, thanks.
We're going to store it in a big folder of emails we get from humanists that complain "there's too much being done about women and LGBTT, too much talk about racism" and not enough "about straight white men" who are terribly, terrible oppressed.
It's such an offensive thing we can't talk about human rights in general terms and they are specific issues to tackle - it offends the sensibility of cis-men who think they're being excluded. boo hoo.
Unless you're a pro-lifer. We don't take comments from pro-lifers.
They're not real people.

Its nice to see that you feel that you and your affiliated "organizations" have the lock on defining who is and who isn't exactly human. Y'all must have a lot in common with other societal groups such as this or these..

The shame to me is you seem to think that "womens' issues" are exclusively the realm and domain of women. Humanism is to accept that humans come in two genders, but human issues are relevant for ALL humans regardless of gender.

Further, knox, you do realize that many women actually enjoy having men in their lives, you know, like in their families, at their jobs, in their circle of friends, and you might just need to sit down a moment before I tell you this, in their bedrooms

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|