View Single Post
Old 11.29.2007, 09:47 AM   #1
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Just wanted to warn you folk that if you buy records on ebay, you might want to avoid the seller out of (I believe) New Jersey calling himself 'peggedlegsrecords'. This fellow offers a lot of Sonic Youth titles, so I figured it would be best if I cautioned you up front: his records are known not to materialise, while cheques and money orders are highly liable to disappear (or be "sent back to you"--not!). This is especially true of his dealings with non-U.S. buyers. You can't miss his listings on ebay: all his titles are in lower-case letters, and his starting bids are virtually always rounded to the nearest 10 (and five times higher than the American national debt!). You may have already dealt with him and had no problems; or you may have your eye on one of his platters at this exact moment; whatever the case, I thought it would be best if I warned you people. I certainly don't intend to have any more dealings with the lying, thieving deceitful swine.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|