Thread: How You Listen
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 09:58 PM   #9
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I've found that the best way to listen to music, for me, is while driving. When I sit and listen while lying down, I might feel asleep.. or might feel the urge to skip a track that sucks... my car's cd player is on the floor of my passenger seat because it won't fit in the part of the car it should fit into so I have to reach all the way down and over while driving to skip a track, which I don't do. Also, I drive an hour a day, most days, and most of it is country roads, so it's quiet and nice and there isn't a lot of distractions and ... right now, with the summer breeze ... it's great. Yeah.

Yes listening to music while driving is my favorite! I hate driving with friends cause A. They're constantly switching songs and shit and B. They suck.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|