View Single Post
Old 12.12.2018, 02:56 AM   #817
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, thought of you when I read this.

I’ll try the thing again, but when you say it’s the album you wish Chance had made, I can’t relate. Acid Rap is amazing and Coloring Book is like a 7/10 minimum. More if I’m in the mood.
Acid Rap is one of the best "rise to fame" projects of the decade.. along with ASAP Rocky's "LiveLoveASAP", Kendrick's "Section 80" and Frank Ocean's "Nostalgia Ultra".

Coloring Book is.. good, but not quite the classic I thought Chance would make. The super happy sounding stuff require a certain mood and at this point I'm a bit tired of that style he developed and find it a bit contrived. And he wasn't really rapping his ass off like he did on Acid Rap.

Care for Me is similar to "untitled unmastered" in a sense, intense rapping with beautiful jazzy instrumentation.. Saba is definitely a big Kendrick fan.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|