View Single Post
Old 08.31.2008, 11:12 PM   #8037
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ouch, that is awkward. and no, i never thought of you as a slut and that post doesn't change that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
that's pretty cool that you can do that. i'm not friends with any one in that position. but i think it's just because we're girls, and i hate girls.

i have that special talent; once, i went out with a friend, one of her guy friends and one of her girl friends and i wanted to hook with the girl, but the guy also fancied her, so we were both competing for her attention all night; afterwards, she left earlier and then the rest of us shared a cab, the guy starts telling me "we should hang out man!!! i like your style!!! gimme your myspace so i can listen to your tracks."

and so on.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|