Thread: World Music
View Single Post
Old 01.15.2009, 06:09 PM   #302
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qeiv0x

Gaelic Psalmody. I've finally got to the point where I can convert tapes to digital format, so I'll upload some things as I put them on the computerbox.

I don't know much about this tape, apart from that it was bought in a shop on the Isle of Harris and doesn't exist anywhere meaningful. It's absolutely one of my favourite things ever though, so hearty re-distribution is encouraged. It may remind you of Missa Luba or that Ethiopian Orthodox stuff Suchfriends... posted recently, except it's not somewhere exciting and warm like Africa, it's from the dour, scotch-drenched souls of Gaelic-speaking Scots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|