View Single Post
Old 09.30.2007, 05:44 PM   #113
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
jeezus, fuck, you're still at it even after you say you'll stop.

fine.

if you think people like the markers because of thurston's "holy command" you've been drinking too much cough syrup. i don't give 2 shits about who's on what label. and about thurston's "commands", please just know that i don't own a copy of rather ripped because i never liked it and i don't give a shit what band made that record or who promoted it.

why i like the markers: i simply saw them at noise against fascism in 2004 and that was it. your stupid hearsay about how they act etc is nothing but slander. i stole into the backstage and arthurfest and aboarded them as a complete stranger, and they were nothing but smiles. i won't ellaborate on how much i like their records and in what circumstances i listen to them, but they are a frequent companion in my days, because i enjoy them.

since you have continued with the insults, etc, let me just say that i don't dispute your right to like or dislike whatever you like or dislike. that's fine. it's that you come out against them so strongly that obviously you have issues with them. i say jealousy, and not because of the relative success of your 2 bands (they have been more fortunate than you, and for a reason), but because of this:

1) elisa has more poetry in her little fingernail than you have in all of your prematurely balding head. and that burns you.

2) you're twitchy, and you can't climax.

now please use your time wisely. the more you foam at the mouth the more pathetic it makes you look. and again, this is not about you liking them or not, if you don't like them, fine, there are a million bands out there for you to enjoy. it's when you feel the need to start personal attacks against people who are complete strangers to you, and make ignorant assumptions about their fans, that you begin to look petty, negative, jealous, and all-around ridiculous, and if i spend time writing this to you is because i think you can do better than that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|