View Single Post
Old 10.17.2013, 12:51 PM   #5
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
ive had variants of this conversation many times before and right now is the time you get aggressive with me and I am still clueless.

understand, I don't mean you personally, just everyone else whose ever had this type of convo with me. They get all excited at the start then when they find im not ecstatic at their unconsciously xtian fantasy of "creativity" as if I could ever do anything they get aggressive.

I feel like saying - sorry asshole I dont owe the world anything. I dont share your guilt. (Not saying that to you your advice is sound).

When I was working I felt half retarded or autistic or something I could barely handle it.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|