View Single Post
Old 11.24.2017, 01:36 PM   #21815
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Agreed. The whole situation with the death of his ex- girlfriend stinks so that makes me like him even less.

The bit where he was saying "I decided I didn't wanna do anything I didn't have to" was bullshit. It's easy for him to say when he's tens of millions of dollars in his bank account.

Plus the whole thing where he constantly kept being a dick to Jerry Lawler was just stupid. To the point where Jerry Lawler had to take him aside to say that Kaufman was never like that off camera. Try-hard method acting in my eyes.

Yeah i felt bad for Lawler. Poor guy had to keep being so professional the whole time. Also the fact that Carey started fucking with the great Milos Forman.
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|