View Single Post
Old 02.17.2010, 02:21 PM   #120
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
You cannot separate love and hate. Humans are hard hearted and alot of things in the bible take that into consideration. In the society of the time in which that was written it was common for people to have servants. Some were not slaves persay, but people that worked for food and shelter in a time that did not have consumerism and a wealth of jobs for a large population. Also it is symbolic of God being the master and we are the servants and that for our lives to be as peacefull as possible in this world it is best that we obey what he has told us. Because after all, sin usually harms the sinner more than anyone else.
i used the kjv because i like it, but i haven't found anybody who disputes that it's slaves that he means and is specified in other translations.

if jesus was so caring and thought we should all be kind to each other and consider everybody to be equal, why didn't he condemn slavery in spite of the prevailing attitude of the time?

you can separate love and hate. one's kissy kissy and the other's punchy punchy

Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|