View Single Post
Old 07.17.2015, 02:28 PM   #39415
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
and congrats on your move. those look incredibly comfortable.

yesssss. thank you. going to be in the santa fe area but a more rural part. which is like what we have here (peace, quiet, hiking paths) but next to a really nice small city with good markets (UNESCO city of design + crafts & folk art --sweet).

the thermarest luxurymap mat is a fucken DREAM. it's at amazon for $100-$120 depending on size (we're getting the 30" wide). REI charges 20% more. oh sweet sweet sweet sleep. they have an even better one (mondo-something) but we want something easy to put away in the daytime.

the japanese stuff on top should be ultracomfy. here's how to wrap a kakebuton. looks a bit funny, like a medical gown with a hole in the back ha ha.
http://villagehiker.com/travel/trave...ese-futon.html

i think i'm posting this mainly for nik who is always looking for lifehacks. much like his mega-parka, a good mat would let him sleep anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i'm gonna be on an air mattress for quite a bit, but a room's a room.

a room is a room indeed, virginia woolf. i wish you the best with it.

i had to sleep on an air mattress on monday night and holy shit--it wobbled like a jello mold. madame !@#$%! left it for a couch and i deflated the thing because the hard floor was preferable to that fucking farce. i hope yours is a better one!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|