View Single Post
Old 05.09.2011, 10:22 AM   #6
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Stiles. Someone recently called me "passive aggressive" recently too. My first instinct was to get upset and defend myself. "No I'm not", but after all was said and done I gave what they said some thought. Hell I even looked up the term, because it gets thrown around a lot. Turns out, the person had a point. I guess I do have a passive aggressive personality. A lot of times I go from being really submissive in my attitude and just agree with what someone says if its negative towards me, and other times I get really angry and volatile. Its like having a dual personality in some ways. In one situation you may just quietly dismiss yourself from the situation, hurt and upset but not in the mood to express your feelings. Then in another you might get argumentative. Its almost like having some kind of split ro dual personality that seems to always be at war with itself. Always trying to figure out how to react to things that upset you.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|