View Single Post
Old 04.16.2014, 02:45 PM   #18011
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Dark City
I LOVE this film, probably too much..

Its not really as great as I think it is, its really an almost lame
"film noir" revision with a predictable plot twist BUT I still love it.
I love the premise, I love the sets/costumes. I love the visual imagery. I love early CGI (back when movies used it as a tool but didn't overly rely on it).. However I think the "directors' cut" actually
ruined it a bit.. There were a few scenes that were rightfully omitted from the original release, probably because they sort of give the plot away. In the director's cut there are a few scenes that more or less give away who the villains are, whereas the original doesn't let us know who they are until about 2/3 of the way through..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|