View Single Post
Old 06.10.2010, 09:12 AM   #56
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
I don't believe that the speed of light is the max possible speed.
I've never read or heard any reasonnable arguments in favor of that scientific law.
Besides, if it's true, e=mc^2 makes no sense. You have to choose one or the other.

this makes no sense.

light/energy is massless, and massless things can go the fastest. The speed of any massive object, as it increases, also increases the mass of the object. This has been shown conclusively in experiment after experiment.
that is why the speed of light is seen as a maximum, for thereis nothing with less mass than energy which has NO MASS.