View Single Post
Old 03.01.2007, 01:18 PM   #24
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by youthoftomorrow
question: when writing reviews, must they be for recent albums? or can we do some sort of "classic album" reviews? (i'm using the term "classic" loosely)

It doesn't have to be for recent albums at all! That almost seems like a gimmick to get more page views. You can write what you feel like as long as it's done well, and try to keep it at underexposed artists that aren't reviewed by every other review site!

So it would be preferable to write about artists like Filastine, Erik Satie If Then Do, and even Can. Just try and keep away from material like Pavement, Metric, Aesop Rock, Wilco, etc... because they've been reviewed many times over.

That would be great if you reviewed everyneurotic. I can give you an account and just submit something whenever you have some spare time!