View Single Post
Old 04.10.2006, 02:48 AM   #61
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Soundtrax, how many contributions have you gotten so far?

so far, 5 different people sent me their covers... keep sending them, 5 sounds like a lot, but its not (we arent at the middle of the process yet, i will try to collect more songs than 1 album, so i can make a selection, or we can make a double album, we'll see... i think the compilation won't be out at least until july, in case somebody will cover a Rather Ripped song... the compilation must be up to date you know

oh yeah, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL SENDING ME RECORDINGS WITH SO MUCH CLIPPING? before you send me your tracks make sure the volume doesn't go over the range, so that clipping does not occur.. clipping results in unneccesary distortion to your song and might even damage some speakers. thanks