View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 09:33 PM   #171
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I've never read Ayn Rand, but in high school there were no less than 2 trillion scholarship offers on the table for the person who could best dissect in an essay whatever novel of Rand's it happened to be for that particular contest. So the temptation was there in the form of a hell of a lot of money. Obviously I was too lazy to partake.

At every college in America, every Young Republican Club & Demosthenian Society of pseudo-intellectuals revere the yuppie know-nothing brainwashing of Ayn Rand because it goes hand-in-hand with their ultimate agenda.

I also had The Fountainhead when I was in high school & thought I was gonna be a stockbroker. But after reading three of Rand's (aformentioned) books, I never read it. I gave all those back to the used book store for trade. It's supposedly her best book.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|