View Single Post
Old 01.05.2017, 06:22 PM   #7880
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im shocked that you've had such a loss of confidence on MC. im not saying this ironically. i know that pep can disappoint but he's never truly sucked-sucked-sucked.

They may pick up in the CL but believe me, even his critics in Germany would be shocked at how much he's struggling in the Prem at the moment. MC made a brilliant start but seem all over the place right now. Individual talent is usually enough for them to beat most teams in the Prem but even when they do beat them, they don't look that convincing. At least not for a little while now. I'm not writing him off or anything but no team playing MC right now should feel particularly intimidated.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|