View Single Post
Old 01.05.2017, 05:26 PM   #7878
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Honestly, and this is nigh on sacrilege, if he had gone to Liverpool with Klopp or Spurs a couple of seasons ago he would've been a much better player. Martinez fed him so much hype "he's the next Gasgoigne" etc. and teh fact is that Martinez didn't have the knowledge to help build him up to be a better player. It's the same with Stones.

Klopp or Ponch would have been a big help for him from the word go.

On his day (like the Southampton game) he's got all the potential in the world. Shame that that doesn't come out enough.

I agree with everything you say. It's especially sad about Stones. Martinez fucked him up just to sell him to Pep who's only making him even worse. His confidence must be shot to bits by now.

Barkley still has time but he needs to go to the right club. I'd even consider it worthwhile if he went out on loan to a lower ranked club, but one with a manager who can put him back on the right track and give him regular game-time. Eddie Howe's Bournemouth wouldn't be a bad option. (Look at how it's helping Wilshire.) Problem if he stays at Everton is Koeman clearly doesn't fancy him and he'll only go backwards while he's stuck on the bench ... the same problem he'd have if he went to somewhere like Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal. I mean look at how Wenger's ruining the Ox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so you don't think pep city will crush monaco? they definitely should...

Right now I wouldn't back MC to crush anyone.

Quote:
really looking forward to bayern arsenal... vidal vs. alexis ha ha ha ha

That's the fixture I'm most curious about. I know Bayern aren't doing great at the moment but Arsenal are very hit and miss too. Sanchez is their only consistent threat.

Have to favour Barca against PSG, just because they have such a strong record against them, but I really don't know much about PSG this season.

Atletico seem to be having a real dip at the moment but I've no idea about Leverkusen.

Juve must be favourites against Porto and they're the team I'd most like to see win the trophy outright (if only because I'd love to see Buffon finally lift the fucker before he retires). Their defence still looks solid but not sure how strong they are going forward. God knows about Porto though.

Sevilla vs Leicester. Surely Leicester can't keep this up - although that's what everyone was saying all of last season. Seriously though, surely not.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|