View Single Post
Old 03.24.2015, 03:34 PM   #46338
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Where'd you get a hold of Andøya?

It's not due out in the states until April 11th, and even I haven't been blessed with a promo and I moonlight at an independent record store.

I've listened to snippets here and there, though... Sounds super fucking official. I'm pretty excited about this one.

is it released in states this year? coz it's been released last year, and unfortunately by the time I found out about this release it was sold out in physical form. so I would love to see it re-released. you can stream (record ;-) whole album here :

http://www.factmag.com/2014/04/07/st...-album-andoya/

p.s. you can get it on discogs and I actually waiting for a right moment to grab it, whenever I have 40 quid to spend on another vinyl :-). really nice album.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|