View Single Post
Old 02.11.2012, 05:52 PM   #28781
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i have a relatively, gazillion amount of fruits to eat and because it is soo cold in here i dont eat them. i think of them when i am in warmer places, houses etc.

what fruits? you can cook with them. from poached pears to pies and fruit tarts, citrus preserves, flambeed bananas, pineapple cakes... the only thing that remains cold forever is the melon family i think, doesn't cook well, but that you can put in a blender and spike with booze. mmmm-mmm-mmm!

sure it's nice to be healthy and all but what is wrong with some food depravity... cook that fruit and load it with sweet sweet sugar, or alcohol, or both.

oh, i forgot, if you have a ton of plums or peaches you can store them in a large jar with vodka or grappa for a few months... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|