View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 10:05 PM   #127
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Actually, I think you can achieve the same effect by listening to the album with a finger up your ass!

I think the whole point of his review is to illustrate that the songs all sound so different that listening the whole album is a bit unsettling and isn't a typical "hey man let's do drugs and listen to noise and go on a trip" kinda album.. but that was the point!!!

Oh well, it was 1 better than average, which technically makes it "good", not "great", not "amazing", not "excellent", not "perfect". But good. And goddammit if good ain't good then good is good and good! So, fuck!!!!!!!

Anyway, I still got 15 copies of this album left if anyone wants to purcahse it.. $5 (unless you live out of the US, then it's $6!!), cool art, sexiness, all that shit. Just PM.

PS: My girlfriend is coming over tomorrow. IT'S FINGA TIME!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|