View Single Post
Old 08.31.2014, 03:50 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hole sounded polished and precious compared to Nirvana. But most of Hole's pre-Celebrity Skin material sounds like overproduced Nirvana B-sides.

I see you haven't really delved into Pretty On the Inside but its ANYTHING but polished yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Babes in Toyland have always been the underrated band of the grunge phenomenon in the 90s for me..

I totally agree, I LOVED Babes In Toyland and I especially thought they were having actual fun which is so important. Nirvana initially were so successful because simply put, they weren't trying to be, they were just having fun. After the shit hit the fan, Nirvana looked like they stopped having fun. Popularity is a double-edged sword, you get the exposure and opportunity for gigs your band always wants, but you also start to lose the fun factor as it increasingly because a four-letter word kind of work or job.. I also enjoyed Verucca Salt

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|