View Single Post
Old 01.05.2009, 07:06 AM   #108
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedcola
and do you do it a lot ?

Out of all the drugs I've tried I have to say shrooms are my favorite. I've had so many good experiences with them and they can make great music so unbelievably amazing. Ive listend to sonic youth , velvet undeground and hendrix for hrs on shrooms. Its such a great euphoric feeling lying back letting the music take you away. I also like how you cant ever overdose on it, plus i have a low tolerance so it only takes a little to fuck me up. I do pot more though simply because its more available, but shrooms remain my favorite.

so what is your drug of choice and why ? what do u like to do when you're on it ?
I love shrooms too, I've had some of the happiest moments of my life when I was tripping. Just laying back in a couch listening to good music. The visuals are nice too, last time the walls were melting and made outta some sort of liquid goo (it's hard to explain but it was so incredibly beautiful). Some of my favorite songs when tripping are: David Bowie - Starman, Explosions in the sky - First breath after coma, MBV -Sometimes, Animal Collective - Banshee beat, ...
I've had a bad trip too though. This guy joined in and I didn't know him but he was a friend of my friends so I figured he'll be alright. Well, turns out he wasn't alright. He wouldn't stop staring at everyone and he completely stopped talking. All he said were the last words of our sentences and besides that he kept burping all the time. No seriously it was so weird and he totally freaked me out!

But besides that fuck yeah shrooms rule!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Weed, Datura, Caffene
Datura? Doesn't datura like fuck you up big time? I've heared some messy stories about it.