View Single Post
Old 09.12.2015, 04:37 PM   #39845
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
just... the whole concept. i'ma send you a pm tomorrow when i'm at the library again before work. much appreciated!

i had fantastic math teachers in high school (and a shitty social choice math professor at fiu but that class had 350 people so it was just a slurry of badness all around) but stats/logic/probability stuff comes way easier to me anyways.

hah, okay, leibniz can stay for candide. but that's all.
I actually really liked logic but its not really maths, and my discipline is history and social science so breaking down the coherence of written and rhetorical arguments and statements in mathematical concepts is something i enjoy

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|